The page contains links to web site for some of the amenities, services and attractions in the local area.
There is a 'Local Link' bus (253) from Kinsale <-> Clonakilty that passes through Timoleague throughout the day. Timetables/Fares can be found on the LocalLink website.
Resturants / Places to Eat
- Monk's Lane Restaurant & Bar
A food and wine destination on the Wild Atlantic Way near the historic abbey. Serving fresh, local, artisan produce, craft beers, gourmet coffees and teas. Monk’s lane is a food and wine destination run by Michelle and Gavin.
- Padjoes Bar
A lively family run bar also serving quality food. Run by Conor and Tracie
Another lively family run bar serving quality food. Run by Simon and Sheila.
- Dillons Restaurant Timoleague
Dillons is currently undergoing a change of ownership (April 2021).
The Local Area
- Timoleague Village website highlights some of the history and the facilities of the village, as well of details of the annual village festival
- Courtmacsherry village website lists some of the facilities available in Courtmacsherry village, located approximately 5km from Timoleague at the mouth of the bay.
- Wild Atlantic Way is a world-famous coastal route that spans seven of Ireland's counties, taking in some breathtaking scenery along the way. From Donegal to Galway to Kerry and to Cork, the Wild Atlantic Way is a journey of discovery
- Clonakilty Town is a multi-award winning, cosmopolitan and friendly seaside town at the heart of West Cork approximately 10km from Timoleague
Panorama House B&B,
+353 23 884 6248